Frommer's Paris 2011 (Frommer's Colour Complete Guides)
Discovering the City of Light and making it your own has always been the most compelling reason to visit Paris. If you’re a fi rst-timer, everything, of course, will be new to you. If you’ve been away for awhile, expect changes: Taxi drivers may no longer correct your fractured French, but address you in English—tantamount...
Frommer's England 2009 (Frommer's Complete) America’s #1 bestselling travel series
Written by more than 175 outspoken travelers around the globe, Frommer’s Complete Guides help travelers experience places the way locals do.
• More annually updated guides than any other series
• 16-page color section and foldout...
Frommer's Eastern Europe (Frommer's Complete)
- Travel to Eastern Europe is booming-international arrivals to Eastern Europe have increased by an average of 3.9 percent each year since 2004
- Destinations covered in this guide are Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Moscow & St. Petersburg, Slovakia, Slovenia,and Kaliningrad
Frommer's Texas (Frommer's Complete)
Texas continues to be a top leisure travel destination, with more than 6.8 million travelers visiting from outside the U.S. each year.
Every hotel, restaurant, and attraction listing in this guide has been ranked for quality, value, service, amenities, and special features using a star-rating system. In country, state, and...
Pauline Frommer's Paris (Pauline Frommer Guides)
- The best deals on accommodations-budget hotels, short-term rentals, aparthotels, bed and breakfasts, campgrounds, and more
- The lowdown on Paris's finest museums
- Finding gifts and souvenirs made in France, gourmet meals at reasonable prices, French lessons, and bike rentals
Frommer's Singapore & Malaysia (Frommer's Complete) Come along with Frommer's and discover two of Asia's most intriguing destinations. Our author has scoured every inch of this region, and she'll share her cultural insights and favorite discoveries with you. Her guide is much more complete and in-depth than its major competitor.
In Singapore, you'll find the best places to stay, from...
Pauline Frommer's Ireland (Pauline Frommer Guides) Spend less, see more. This is the philosophy behind Pauline Frommer s guides. Written by travel expert Pauline Frommer (who is also the daughter of Arthur Frommer), and her team of hand-picked writers, these guides show how to truly experience a culture, meet locals, and save money along the way.
With Pauline Frommer's Ireland you'll:...
Frommer's Athens and the Greek Islands (Complete Guide)
The recent economic crisis in Greece has, paradoxically enough, created better conditions for tourism. The Greeks are painfully aware that tourism is their best-functioning remaining industry. They value the visitor as never before, treat them with a warmth and courtesy that exceeds what you'll find in other parts of Europe. And more...
Frommer's San Diego 2010 (Frommer's Complete)
Completely updated every year, Frommer's San Diego features gorgeous color photos of the sights and experiences that await you.
· Our author, a longtime resident of tk, hits all the highlights, from tk to tk. He's checked out all the city's best...
|Result Page: 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 |